Amazing Diet

How I plan to shed 20 kilos and back into shape

Friday, June 17, 2005

Down a Couple of Kilos

I can't really say what it has been but I have dropped a couple of kilos in the last couple of weeks. I have almost cut out bread, rice and have harldy eaten pasta in the last few weeks.

I still enjoy having the occasional beer but try to drink other alcohol such as wine instead. I have never had a problem much with sweets or deserts so I don't feel like eating like this.

Sorry for my lack of updates, but trying to loose weight and typing on a computer don't work so well together.

3 Comments:

At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,

I wanted to write you personally but there seems to be no valid email address on your page.

Anyways, how do you like my weight management site (www.noeasyway.com)

This site actually started as my own learning and weight management project. I found daily weight logging so helpful that I wanted to provide the system for everybody else, too.

Please let me know what you think.

Yours, Esko

esko@noeasyway.com

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My views on weight loss will be short and simple. I lost weight by
cutting on rice, red meat and by increasing the physical activity i didnt have before. I now park my car a long way and walk to wherever i go and at the same time i have enrolled in a fitness gym which gives me a chance to work on my tummy, though i hate it :). But psychologically speaking, there has to be an inspiration, like a job, a function, an upcoming date, whateva.
Remember, Low fat food, more exercise and inspiration.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger BenkÅ‘ Nikoletta said...

Hi Mike,

It's good for begin, but I think it won't be so easy.
Have success!

Famous diets

 

Post a Comment

<< Home