Amazing Diet

How I plan to shed 20 kilos and back into shape

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Not a Good End to the Week

The week started off well with healthy eating and exercies on Monday and Tuesday, but then I went out for dinner Wednesday and went out drinking on Thursday. I am going to try and make up for it with some good exercise this weekend.

The weather is warming up and the cherry blossoms are out in full bloom.

I was just reading, "RESEARCH DETERMINES THAT A SINGLE DIET MIGHT NOT BE THE KEY TO FIGHTING OBESITY", and I thought it kind of fits in with what I would like to do - not sticking to just one particular diet, but trying a few different approaches - "one way to improve dietary adherence rates in clinical practice may be to use a broad spectrum of diet options, to better match individual patient food preferences, lifestyles, and cardiovascular risk profiles."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home