Amazing Diet

How I plan to shed 20 kilos and back into shape

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Starting Out

In a study by The Journal of the American Medical Association:

- On average, those on the Atkins plan lost 4.6 pounds. 53% of participants stuck with the Atkins plan for one year.

- On average, those on the Weight Watchers plan lost 6.6 pounds. 65% of participants stuck with the Weight Watchers plan for one year.

- On average, those on the Zone plan lost 7.1 pounds. 65% of participants stuck with the Zone plan for one year.

- On average, those on the Ornish plan lost 7.3 pounds. 50% of participants stuck with the Ornish plan for one year.

I have heard of the Atkins diet and Weight Watchers, but I have never heard of the Ornish plan. It sounds interesting and I am going to see if I can find more information on it. I am not really keen on the Atkins diet, but I am prepared to give anything a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home