Amazing Diet

How I plan to shed 20 kilos and back into shape

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Tofu & Salad Diet

I think I will work on my own diet. Everyone is different so what works for one person may not work for another.

I like Tofu - it is made from soy beans. I eat it the Japanese way with a little minced ginger and soy-sauce poured on top. It is filling, has few calories and has lots of protein.

There is a lot of information on the web about different diets. One is the so called grapefruit diet. Take a look at this example: Grapefruit Diet Plan

I like what they write about the drawbacks: "Lacking sufficient iron, calcium, and many vitamins, this 'diet' is unhealthy as well as monotonous."

Varied and balanced is probably the best way to go with the occasional grapefruit thrown in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home