Amazing Diet

How I plan to shed 20 kilos and back into shape

Monday, April 25, 2005

South Beach Diet

I just bought my copy of The South Beach Diet. It is a very interesting read. It really seems to make sense, so I thought I would give it a try.

For the first two weeks, basically you can't eat:

- pasta
- bread
- rice
- alchohol
- fruit

You can basically eat as much meat, fish and vegetables as you like. Other things like low fat cheese, tea/coffee and yoghurt are also acceptable.

The thing I like is that you don't have to worry too much about portion sizes and so forth.

He also says that exercise isn't necessary, but of course it is recommended. I plan on keeping up going to the gym and riding my bike.

Anyone else tried this?


South Beach Diet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home