Amazing Diet

How I plan to shed 20 kilos and back into shape

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Day 2

I can't believe I am only on day 2 of this diet. Breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 strips of beacon. Lunch - salad, afternoon - yoghurt, dinner - chicken and some green beans.

I have been shopping and bought some cucumbers, eggs, yoghurt and some vegetable juice. I don't like vegetable juice much, but I thought I might be able to get used to it.

I can't cut back on the coffee as yet. I need to find some de-caf, but I am not even sure they sell it here in Japan.

1 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having problems with weight loss? To achieve lasting weight loss you need knowledge and a little work. Your food intake must contain proper amounts of protein carbohydrate and fat. (or it wont work!) And you need proper exercise intensity, frequency and duration (not what you think). To get more info. please visit Weight Loss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home